Professional communication via direct mail at LocoMail.co.uk
At LocoMail.co.uk, we believe in the power of professional communication. It is important to communicate with customers and potential customers in a clear, lucid and respectful way. This applies to both the content and the form in which the message is presented. Direct mail is a powerful tool to convey professional communication to clients. Below, we discuss how LocoMail uses direct mail use striking shapes, features or surprise effects to really get your message across.
An eye-catching shape can catch the customer's attention and ensure that your message is better noticed. A good example of this is the hexagon diamond card from LocoMail. Due to the unique shape of this direct mail, the recipient's attention is immediately caught. The diamond card can be used to present your message in a fun and original way. You have the option to include a hexagon-shaped insert or reply card in the envelope for additional product information, discount coupons or event invitations.
Another form of direct mail offered by LocoMail is the slider card. The slide card has a special design that makes your message stand out. The sliding mechanism makes the recipient curious about what is behind the sliders. This makes the sliding card a very suitable means of presenting information about new products or services, for example.
A surprise effect may cause the recipient of the direct mail remain interested and remember your message well. We have several direct mails with surprise effects in our range. One example is the Pop-up Cube. At first glance, this direct mail looks like a card, but when the recipient opens it, a pop-up appears. On this pop-up, for example, your company logo, a nice message or a discount code can be placed. The surprise effect ensures that the recipient will not easily forget your message.
How to convey professional communication via direct mail?
To convey professional communication via direct mail, it is important to pay attention to both the content and the form of the message. Here are some tips:
- Keep the message short and to the point: the recipient should be able to see at a glance what the message is.
- Use a personal salutation: this creates a professional look and shows that the recipient is important.
- Use a clear call-to-action: what do you want the recipient to do after reading the direct mail? Answer this clearly and concretely.
- Provide an eye-catching shape: as mentioned earlier, an eye-catching shape can ensure that the recipient is immediately attracted to the direct mail and that your message is better noticed.
- Make use of visual elements: images, colours and fonts can reinforce the message and make it more visually appealing to the recipient.
- Offer value: the recipient should feel that the direct mail is valuable to him or her. For example, offer exclusive discounts, free products or valuable information.
It is also important to consider the target audience. Who is the recipient of the direct mail and what is relevant to them? By taking this into account, you can better tailor the message and form of the direct mail to the recipient.
Finally, it is important to measure the effect of the direct mail. This can be done, for instance, by using a response card or by adding a unique code or link to the direct mail. This way, you can see how many recipients have responded to the direct mail and what the return on investment of the campaign has been.
Powerful professional communication via direct mail with Locomail.co.uk
At LocoMail, we believe in the power of professional communication via direct mail. By using eye-catching shapes, features or surprise effects, you can present your message to the recipient in a fun and original way. It is important to take into account the target group and to keep the message short and to the point. By using the right call-to-action and measurement methods, you can measure the effect of the direct mail and optimise your campaign.