An invitation to a company outing or a business day can be done simply via a card from an expensive printing company. But when companies really want to surprise their staff, an original and unique invitation is needed.
A original invitation doesn't even have to be expensive. An original invitation is all about being surprising and eye-catching. The message is conveyed in a unique way.
Separate invitations for a company outing
An invitation has several options besides a card that unfolds. A separate invitation already starts with a small effect on the card. For example, consider one turn card where you can keep folding the card endlessly. In addition to effects, it is also possible to display the shape of the card differently. This is the case, for example, with the Pop-up Cube. The card and message appear in a box that pops out of your envelope.
The invitation for a company outing or relationship day is guaranteed to stand out in the mail with this unique invitation. This invitation immediately attracts the attention of the recipient.
Tips display invitation
– Keep the text simple and strong. “Come to the outing of the year!”.
– Give a short introduction about the outing (see example). Explain what will happen that day, preferably with a short program. “Welcome to our company outing 2013”.
– Who is the invitation from? Include a logo of your company, contact details and social media details.
Niels Bohrweg 121
3542 CA Utrecht”
- Where is the party? Enter the location, times and contact details.[/column][column col=”1/2″]”…The company outing will take place on June 12 at 6:00 PM in the center of Utrecht. If you are unable to attend, please inform your manager in good time…”
– Who is the party for? Indicate who is coming. Is this party only for employees, or also for customers, relations and guests? Will there be special guests, bands or famous people? Put it all on your invitation.”…we organized a company outing for all employees of [company]…
– Do you have a special promotion running? A competition, a savings campaign or a Facebook campaign? Also mention it on the map, for extra publicity. “…A prize will be raffled during the company outing….”
– Are there special speakers? Then give an introduction to these guest speakers, preferably with a photo and a reference to their website. “…During the company outing, [name] would be present. They are known for making original products. For more information you can take a look at www.locomail.nl”
Make sure you order the invitation in time so that there is time for a proof. Also make sure that the addresses of the invitees are in an Excel file. It is then possible to have the addresses pre-printed on envelopes. That way, not all addresses need to be written down by hand.
Then also send the invitations on time, about 2 to 3 months in advance, so that people can keep their agendas free in time.
Always order more invitations than you initially think you need, as extra people can always be unexpectedly invited.